RADIO WARFARE is the new radio programming field guide currently being written by award-winning International Radio Consultant and veteran Programme Director Francis Currie.
Only sign up for RADIO WARFARE now if you want to:
- receive every chapter of RADIO WARFARE free, as it is produced
- get advance access to the strategies, tactics & psychology of winning the battle for the airwaves
- learn cutting edge techniques for programming in an increasingly competitive world
- get a credit in the published version of the book just by providing feedback on the chapters
- take advantage of this time-limited offer
Once the final version of RADIO WARFARE book is published it will never be available in this form again, so get your hands on it while you can.
About The Author:
Francis Currie is an International Radio Consultant with over 25 years of Programming experience. He specialises in providing programming, research, marketing and online support to radio stations in competitive markets in the UK and around the world.
Francis Currie is an expert in turning around under-performing stations and in building strong brands. He is also an accredited coach and trainer who helps radio teams develop their own skills and insights.
Prior to becoming a consultant he was an award-winning and successful senior radio executive in the UK.